BATTLETOME: SYLVANETH (ENGLISH)
This 104-page hardback book contains:
- Twisting thickets of background information on the Sylvaneth, including their history, curious arboreal traditions, and legendary figures like Drycha Hamadreth and Alarielle the Everqueen
- A bushel of artwork that shows off the vital energies of the Sylvaneth
- 25 warscrolls and pitched battle profiles for the spirits of Ghyran, from flitting Gossamid Archers and mounted Spiterider Lancers to the demigod Lady of Vines
- Rules for the 7 greatest Sylvaneth Glades and their 4 Seasons of War, plus command traits, artefacts of power, spell lores, and battle traits like Places of Power and Verdant Blessings
- Path to Glory campaign rules that allow you to grow and spread your Wyldwood stronghold into a mighty forest, plus 5 warscroll battalions for use in narrative play
- Matched play content including 3 grand strategies and 5 battle tactics, as well as a Treelord-focused core battalion
- A showcase of stunning Sylvaneth miniatures in all the natural colours of their Glades, alongside guides on painting them yourself
If for any reason you are unhappy with the product and wish to return or exchange it, you need to contact us Within 14 days of receiving of the goods, via email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for the return. These can then either be refunded or exchanged, as per your request.
We reserve the right to take 14 days to process the refund payment.
In any cases, we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than any refund we make under these conditions. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor is it intended to exclude our liability to you resulting from our negligence.
Pre-Order, Cancellation and Non-Refundable Deposits
Please consider when placing your pre-order that you are reserving stock, which we are also charged processing fee's on. If you chose to cancel a pre-order before its dispatched we may charge you up to 10% of the total order fee as part of your Non-Refundable Deposit to cover any losses that directly result from your cancellation.