AGE OF SIGMAR BROKEN REALMS: MORATHI (HB) (ENGLISH)
-The epic story of Morathi’s rise to godhood – and her betrayal of Sigmar! – illustrated with stunning new art.
- New rules for Morathi herself, representing her new-found power, as well as a new Daughters of Khaine subfaction that offer Morathi’s personal guard of Scáthborn powerful bonuses.
- Two new sets of allegiance abilities for the Cities of Sigmar, representing the newly-annexed Anvilgard – now known as Har Kuron – and the shadowy domain of Misthåvn, each with their own abilities, artefacts, command traits, and more.
- Rules for Stormkeep armies – defensive forces of Stormcast Eternals where unbreakable shieldwalls of Liberators fight side-by-side with human auxiliaries.
- Significant updates to the Idoneth Deepkin, aimed at making your sea-beasts even more dangerous with Mount Traits and more.
- A suite of warscroll battalions to enhance your Cities of Sigmar, Stormcast Eternals, Daughters of Khaine, Slaves to Darkness, and Idoneth Deepkin armies.
If for any reason you are unhappy with the product and wish to return or exchange it, you need to contact us Within 14 days of receiving of the goods, via email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for the return. These can then either be refunded or exchanged, as per your request.
We reserve the right to take 14 days to process the refund payment.
In any cases, we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than any refund we make under these conditions. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor is it intended to exclude our liability to you resulting from our negligence.
Pre-Order, Cancellation and Non-Refundable Deposits
Please consider when placing your pre-order that you are reserving stock, which we are also charged processing fee's on. If you chose to cancel a pre-order before its dispatched we may charge you up to 10% of the total order fee as part of your Non-Refundable Deposit to cover any losses that directly result from your cancellation.